







I had a great summer!! Relaxing and rejuvenating. I needed some relaxation after teaching a kindergarten class for the last 4 weeks of the school year! Whew! Some of my adventures: I took a trip to LA/Orange County for 3 days. I hiked in Hollywood (that's the Hollywood sign behind me). I also went to Del Mar Horse Races "Opening Day". All the women wear hats--that's the tradition. I tried surfing--didn't manage to stay up on the board longer than one second, though! I went kayaking with my sister Lana and her husband Craig when they came to visit me. I also took them to Coronado. I went to see my cousins in Orange County over Labor Day weekend. We BBQ'd, which was yummy!! My uncle Bob does an awesome job on the grill!! And to conclude my fabulous summer, I found out I got a job working at 2 elementary schools as a Resource Specialist!! Whoo-hoo! School started on Sept. 2. Stay tuned for more on that... :)
2 comments:
Yeah for you, so glad to see you join the blogging world! Hope the new teaching job is going well after the first week. Love ya!
What a fun summer! Happy birthday to you today!
Post a Comment