Sunday, September 28, 2008

My 33rd birthday













I turned 33 on Saturday, September 6. I had the BEST birthday weekend. My friend Dan took Heidi and me waterskiing at Mission Bay in the morning (early--7:30!), and that night, my friends joined me for dinner at Aloha Sushi in La Jolla to celebrate. I couldn't believe how many people showed up-- there were 18 people! It included boyfriends/husbands. I was so touched that so many of my friends would take time out of their busy lives to celebrate with me. My friend Anna took me to brunch the next morning. I'm truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. My friends are very important to me; they are like family!

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I'm not surprised 18 people came to celebrate your birthday! You are so fun to be around and certainly deserve to be honored. Love you!

Garrett Gang said...

Looks like you had a fun day!! Happy Very Belated Birthday, Caroline! You are always so good to acknowledge our kids' birthdays. I wish we would've done the same for you!! Love ya!!