Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm movin' up in a technological sense




Recently (as in, the last 3 months) I upgraded--- I went from a disposable 35mm camera to a digital camera, a hand-held cd player (for when I go running or work out at the gym) to an I-Pod and MP3, and I finally bought myself a laptop! I got a smokin' deal! Of course-- I mean, after all, I am Miss Bargain Shopper! I shopped around to know what was out there and the prices. I actually tried to get a laptop on EBay but I was outbid. That was a funny experience cuz I had never bid for anything on EBay and here I am--trying to "win" this laptop. I say "win" cuz that's what it felt like! ha ha. I had no idea EBay was so much fun; now I know why people like Rico are addicted to it! ha ha. Just kidding, Rico. Well, sort of kidding. :)
My new laptop also has a Web Cam. Ooooohhhh! That's why there's a picture of myself on this post--- I took that with my Web Cam. My friend Sean asked me if I'm going to now get into the whole MySpace/Facebook thing and I said NO. I'm waaaaay too busy with my job to have time for that. But I have sure had fun with this new toy! I made a yoga cd the other night, that was cool! So, I can now say, I am officially technologically up-to-date

1 comment:

Isaac said...

It does feel empowering to not be in the dark ages anymore!