Saturday, October 4, 2008

My newest nephew


My sister Lesley just had her first child--a baby boy named William! Named after my dad :) They're going to call him Will. He was born three days before Lesley's 27th birthday so he's a birthday gift to her! Isn't he adorable? He has some blood sugar problems so he's been in the NICU since he was born but he'll be going home with his mommy and daddy, tomorrow, I think. I can't wait to go visit my family in one month and meet him! Oh-- and I'll be meeting another new nephew cuz Kelly my other sister is having her 4th baby (also a boy!) in about 2 weeks. Yay!! I love newborn babies!!

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Will is so happy that you created a post about him! Check out his newest video--it is ADORABLE! Hopefully he'll be home by Tuesday. We love you Aunt Caroline!

Holly said...

Hi Caroline! I found your blog through a bunch of others. I actually don't even know which one I linked to it from! :) I've thought about you over the years and wondered where you were, or how you were doing. You look fantastic! Wow, 33! Where does the time go?I'm glad to "read" that things are going well for you! Love, Holly (Marietti)