





For Halloween this year I dressed up as an Eskimo. I didn't wear the costume to work; at work, I dressed as a Hula girl, with a sarong, lei and flowers in my hair. Nothing fancy. I wished I'd done more with my costume, thought, because it turned out, most of the teachers went all out with their costumes! Wigs, makeup, etc. I have never worked at a school where so many of the teachers dressed up! I loved it! (I regret to say, I didn't take any pictures!)
Halloween night, I went out with 2 of my girlfriends downtown. There were some fabulous costumes, people get so creative, as you can see from the pictures! My favorite was Adam and Eve! The woman with the braids is my friend Jenni. She was dressed as a German girl, but I think she looked more like Heidi (yaknow, the movie Heidi) I was happy that there was only ONE other girl dressed as an Eskimo. It's no fun when there are 10 other people wearing the exact same costume as me. ha ha
2 comments:
Great costume. Unique is what we always go for at our house too!
Can't wait to see ya this weekend! You are looking so good these days. Cute Eskimo, I'm surprised there was another person with the same costume, that is pretty unique!
Post a Comment