Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas and New Year's 2008


















One picture on here is of me on New Year's Eve-- I had a fairly mellow New Year's. Listened to some bands that weren't that great and celebrated a somewhat anti-climactic "Happy New Year" :) 2008 was so eventful-- I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for me!
I had a wonderful Christmas! My girlfriends and I had a Christmas Cookie Party--it has officially become a tradition because this was the 3rd year. I know I'm always saying it but I have the most amazing friends. They are like family to me! I also spent a week in Utah to visit my "real" :) family for Christmas. I went skiing on Christmas Eve and the resort had one and a half feet of fresh snow! It was amazing ski conditions! It snowed a ton on Christmas day. It must have been 8 inches, as you can see in the picture. The trip was so fun; I got to hold the babies I had just seen 6 weeks earlier and they had already changed so much. Especially Will--- he is really starting to fill out, to the point he's becoming chubby! ha ha
We had a Christmas party on Saturday night, complete with gift-giving games, dancing (I provided the music on my MP3!), eating (I made the yummiest salad!) and laughter and smiles! I think it wouldn't be a Garrett party without laughter! I have the greatest family! What a lucky woman I am, to be raised in such an incredible family!

1 comment:

The Smith crew said...

I love the one of you and Christian in your pink beanie! We already miss you tons! Love ya!