Friday, February 20, 2009

Girlfriends are the BEST











THE PICTURE OF ME WITH A CIGAR IN MY MOUTH IS A TOTAL JOKE! ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT I AM TOTALLY ANTI-SMOKING!! JUST WANT TO SAY THAT SO NOBODY FREAKS OUT! Ha Ha......
--> I just have to say that I loooooove my girlfriends! I know I always say it but I have the greatest friends. I am convinced of the power of girlfriends! I'm a huge believer in the importance of Girl Time. My friends and I are all busy and sometimes it's hard to coordinate our schedules to get together, but we manage to do it on a somewhat-regular basis. We did a Girls Night recently to see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You". (How ironic is it, that not long after seeing this movie, I had the epiphany that the guy I was dating "just wasn't that into me" HA HA. Thank goodness I figured it out when I did!)
--> The picture of me with the baby is my friend Jennifer's new baby boy Kalani! It's her first baby with her husband Aran! I had to post this picture because Jennifer is definitely "one of my girls" :)
--> My friend Mandy and I went out a couple times recently, to downtown San Diego to "strut our stuff" (hee hee) and do some dancing. Some serious booty-shakin'! Mandy is THE coolest chick....I told her recently "you and I are like two peas-in-a-pod" We're both free-spirited and like to "see where the night will take us" when we go out, so it's NEVER a dull time when Mandy and I go out! I love ya, girl!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Girlfriends ARE awesome. Kalani is sooo cute!