








We stayed in the villas at the Marriott, which were 3-bedroom, 3-bath condos with amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean. I have never stayed in such luxurious accomodations! And to think, it was free for Heidi and I. Wow! Rufus' friend cooked for us almost every night; we ate fresh fish (Red and Black Snapper) and lobster, and all the delicious island fruits like mango, passion fruit, and Rox apples (a St Kitts favorite). Of course, we also ate at different restaurants (the Monkey Bar and Shiggidy Shack). I love Caribbean cuisine! It is so flavorful! You'll see one picture is of me getting a massage! The locals come around to folks on the beach, offering massage, using FRESH aloe (straight from the plant), at a reasonable price (after all, the U.S. dollar is equal to $2.60 of E.C. "Easter Caribbean Dollars") You can imagine how I was in HEAVEN, getting a masage, with fresh aloe, with the waves crashing on the beach as the background music :) So, this is the end of my St Kitts & Nevis/Puerto Rico story! So glad I was able to do this trip, and glad we were kept safe; no doubt, thanks to the many prayers of friends and family! Love ya all!!
1 comment:
Sooo jealous of this trip!
Post a Comment