













My summer has been beautiful-- I have been spending alot of the time at the beach, studying Spanish and taking naps. Also doing lots of gym workouts (just started kickboxing) , yoga, dance classes at the dance studio, and I also tried salsa dancing a few times. Also, some nights "out on the town" to listen to deejay friends (I had no voice the next day, as a result! LOL) The Del Mar Horse Races "Opening Day" is one of my summer favorites; all the ladies wear hats and dresses. I have this lucky streak going, on Opening Day: when I get a picture taken with a horse in the background, I place a bet on that horsse, and that horse wins! It's worked for the last 3 years-- BUT, it only works on the first race, and it only works on Opening Day. :) I also went to the Imperial Beach Sandcastle Competitions. They have that every year and I've never been, so I finally made it this year. However, it seemed more like sand sculptures than sandcastles, as you can see. They had a couple that were Michael Jackson tributes. I have one more full week off before I return to work. Before I go back, I'm going kayaking at La Jolla Shores/La Jolla Cove, and also a trip to LA to see my best friend Sean, as well as OC to see my cousins and aunt/uncle. I'll do a scuba dive with my cousin Len, off Dana Point. Looking forward to that! Stay tuned for pictures from that next adventure! :)
3 comments:
I want that hat! It's adorable! I'm glad you're having a good summer. You deserve it!
You are so right! The hat looks so cute with the flowers. I will bring you some more when I come to see you. You look beautiful in all those pics!
You look so pretty!! Sure miss you! Hope to see you in September!
Post a Comment